Friday, August 10, 2012

nyong ning banyumas kiek

Assalamu'alaykum everylovelyone =)
now, i want to share about my duty in Banyumas. do you know banyumas? hahaha, i dont desribe the place very well. coz, i dont know the spesific place too. :P
well, banyumas is a part of place in purwokerto. and in here, we can talkative use a 'ngapak' accent. in my mind, ngapak accent is sound like a thailand languange. hihihihiiii. so, if i hear the people use 'ngapak' accent, i would have laughed, coz i dont understand what they says. i am so roaming in here. but, i must can use this accent. because its a important to me to undertand the patient's need. i hope, i can use it with a pretty good accent. Fighting! =))
i want to share picture when i bored in my duty!
this is my fav shoes. i dont know when the other people say its soooooooo strange! iiikkkhhh, i dont know what they mind! but, whatever! i dont care :)
Look! it cute yeah? :d

its so comfy shoes 

the black socks, i love it!

stuff in my pocket
 
my fav parfum, sparks 'wardah'
I am currently working on assignment













the silly expression
*ops, kalo si desy tau, bakal kena lempar aku mak...hahaa LOL
friends, this pict i took when i was on duty in banyumas. i use the black shoes and the black one socks. and then, i love the wardah parfum "sparks", this smell like a mood booster.
annnddddd...i never forget to took a silly expression picture! Bhahahahaha, so silly ladies!
i think that enough, and owh...its early morning! hahaha, I want to sleep so that tomorrow can wake up to the 'SAHUR'. bye bye ladies...
Wassalamu'alaykum =)

2 comments:

Kiki Fauzia said...

Intaaa... I miss you my dear girl-friend... Wow, your English is amazing. Keep it up. I like your black shoes. Anw, enjoy Banyumas :)) Fighting!!!

Dayinta Aditya said...

miss you so so bad my ladies.
maacih sayang.hahaha, berkat gaul sm kiki ini mah :P *masih sangat belajar
*blushing