Friday, January 4, 2013

shitty day

assalamu'alaykum everyone
:'( oh my dearest friend, im so sad today. why? hah, a lot of story from my prodi when i tell one by one now will then be make me craziiihhhh. oh God! why i am not a be lucky person in my prodi??? i feel when i step on that building is like emm, my happiness is going out of my soul. whatta, so im walking look like a zombie.errrrr, poor me!
today, i got a message from my friend. she advice of our ipk. ah men, so damn ipk! almost our ipk is so suck, its not like my expectation. Astagfirullah, when people is judging! its not fair et all. i know, i have a bad value of my 'peminatan' state. you know? coz, oneday i am not be present at work. well, coz i am sick. my lecturer not give me a tolerance, hwot? is it aproblem????? oke, another day i change it! so what??? i got a 100% present.
i need a deeply hug! :( sinihhhh, peyuuukkk
well, i must acceptance that the result.
I Have a Bright Life! i believe, Allah always beside me. Allah always give the best way for our life, Allah know what is the right for me.
thank you reader, i wish, we are have the bright way! ♡
wassalamu'alaykum

1 comment:

corazon said...

Hartacod
https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.