Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Second Grad

Assalamu'alaykum...
Alhamdulillah, wa syukurillah...finally,  i get a title ners on my long day, 15 month! its not quick time dear. i must duty in hospital for 15 month. every sunday i am free, but its not enough for rest my weak body.hihihi. every 9 week on duty, we get 1 week to rest. ulala, its not really holiday, coz we must finished our homework or exam.
forget it about holiday. in fact, i am enjoy it. happy with my duty when i have a great team and get a right place. hihihi. i love all of my client. i try do the best for help them.
oke, with all of "kerempongan" finally...30 Jan 2013, I was appointed. this is pict of that day :) happy look on pict!
My Student Card. Look!its write year 2012!LOL.
when we are GR
family. i love them so much.



 and...this is my friends. thank you darla for your time!


lucky-kiki-mb ika. bawah : anin-tika-rista
mbun-ika bali-emmy nir. bawah : lucky-kiki-emmy nir
red ballon and pink rose! how beautiful it!
silver polish! hiii, so cool!
its my kebaya process...
how Great day!
with lovely family and swetty friends! :* kiss kiss kiss, deeply hug all
wassalamu'alaykum

1 comment:

corazon said...

Hartacod
https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.